Help Build Revcor's Future
Looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to work on first shift (6:00AM - 2:30PM). Install, repair, and maintain machinery and equipment. Responsibility also may include facility work and involve the use of a variety of hand and power tools.
- Lead projects
- Repair, install, adjust or maintain machines and equipment.
- Be capable of performing emergency repairs and advanced troubleshoot promptly.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions.
- Complete repairs and parts replacement.
- Help maintain spare parts inventory.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Electrical experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of manufacturing maintenance work experience.
- Skills must include mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining and welding.
- Must be able to lead a team including assigning work.