Marketing Communications Manager
Help Build Revcor's Future!
We are looking for a highly-collaborative and detail-oriented Marketing Communications Manager to join our growth-focused team. The right candidate is a “creator” – someone who delights in working with others to provide new insights, tools, and collateral to improve the overall customer experience, generate engagement, and position Revcor as a world-class business partner. This position requires a results-oriented mindset and serves as a key contributor to achieving company revenue and profitability objectives.
You focus on communicating our value to customers. This requires knowledge of how our product & service value connects to customer values & needs, the creation and use of personalized messaging, how look & feel affects perception, and how this all works together to affect customer behaviors.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Customer Journey Ownership – analyze and update customer journey maps in order to recommend future sales & marketing initiatives that improve customer acquisition and/or customer experience
- Lead Generation & Brand Awareness – collaborate with Sales, Product Management, and management to create and execute initiatives that improve brand awareness and/or lead generation, ultimately leading to profitable new business through customer acquisition or expansion
- Strategic and Tactical Project Support – serve as subject matter expert teammate on executive-sponsored projects as needed
- Content and Collateral Creation – ensure the suitability and timely creation of tools & materials as identified by the Marketing Calendar or management
- Contact Database Management – monitor and improve data quality as needed to support communications
- Customer Intelligence – create, analyze, and update personas & ideal customer profiles based on information received from your colleagues and first-hand experience
- Create and update critical marketing communications documents including the Customer Journey Map, Brand Standards, Marketing Calendar, MarCom Activity Pipeline, and Messaging Hierarchy
- Recommend tools, processes, and initiatives as necessary to support the above Primary Responsibilities
- Manage projects with creative agencies, vendors, etc. as necessary
- Coordinate and attend tradeshows as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years in Marketing Communications Management or related work experience
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency translating technical information into stories addressing customer needs and pain points
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to build relationships with customers and other Revcor functional areas; Revcor needs a facilitator, not a dictator
- Team focus and a collaborative mentality is required
- Must have experience managing the production of creative materials; Experience working with an agency is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo is a plus