Help Build Revcor's Future!
We are looking for a self-motivated Product Manager to join our growth-focused team. The right candidate is a “builder” – someone who wants to take Revcor Product Management from its infancy to maturity. You are excited to roll up your sleeves and perform whatever task is necessary to demonstrate the role and value of this position to the organization as well as the world’s largest HVACR companies.
You focus on creating new value for our customers and supporting the profitable growth goals for Revcor. This requires knowledge of product design, manufacturing, customer application, market drivers, and competition.
Other duties include working with our cross-functional Axial Product Team, including Marketing, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Executive management, to identify, analyze, and propose data-based, growth-oriented, business opportunities for the axial line of products.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Research & Planning – analyze markets, customers, competitors, and regulations in order to recommend future product and sales & marketing initiatives; create and update critical product strategy documents
- Portfolio Profitability Management – analyze customer and product group portfolios in order to recommend profit improvement opportunities
- New Product Introduction – serve as teammate or project manager as needed on both market-based and point-solution initiatives
- Education & Training – disseminate the market, customer, competitive, and product knowledge you acquire to the Revcor team
- Strategic and Tactical Project Support – serve as subject matter expert teammate on executive-sponsored projects as needed
Axial Product Team Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Engineering and Manufacturing on this cross-functional team
- As part of the Product Team, you will be responsible to identify, analyze, and recommend business opportunities. Business opportunities may include but are not limited to: new products and features, profitability improvement plays, and operational and design-based improvements for existing products
- Provide information through the preparation of special reports and analyses, development of Business Charters, and by answering questions and requests of management and other cross-functional departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 5 years in Product Management or related work experience
- Documented track record of contributing to profitable business growth
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – you must be able to use Excel and various databases to identify opportunities and then translate those opportunities into stories that are suitable for the executive team
- Must be able to build relationships with customers and other Revcor functional areas; Revcor needs a facilitator, not a dictator