Help Build Revcor's Future!
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Product Manager to join our growing team. You are, above all else, focused on maximizing business value from our current and planned product portfolios to drive profitable growth in our business. This will require knowledge of product design, manufacture, customer experience, and market position.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop and manage product strategy to enhance company profitability
- Serves as Sales and Marketing project liaison for internal and external projects including margin improvement, new product development and customer design projects
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market trends, regulations and competition impacting product opportunities and threats
- Recommend new product and service offerings based on customer and market feedback and analysis
- Provide product training for internal and external stakeholders as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or Business
- Proven work experience in product management with particular emphasis on profitable business growth
- Financial knowledge for P&L; great with numbers & strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels and functions of the organization. Skilled at working effectively within cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to communicate complex or technical concepts to any audience and facilitating successful outcomes
- Excellent computer skills