Technical Sales Support Specialist
Help Build Revcor's Future!
Revcor’s Technical Sales Support Specialist is responsible for creating a positive customer journey and for the accurate and timely delivery of customer product and service requests. The Technical Sales Support Specialist works closely with Sales, Engineering, and Customer Service in advancing the sales process from initial customer contact through shipment of the first production order. Personable, high energy applicants who enjoy problem-solving, helping others, and being part of a results-oriented team will excel in this role.
This position reports to the Manager of Sales Operations.
- Work closely with Sales to interpret customer requirements, set expectations, and deliver timely, accurate solutions to customers
- 360-degree problem resolution; clarify customer's concerns, determine the cause of the concern, select and explain the best solution and initiate follow-up
- Work directly with customers to fulfill requests and advance the sales process
- Create product specifications and oversee the product sampling process
- Fulfill customer requests for performance curves, product selection, quotations and technical assistance
- Create customer facing statement of work proposals facilitating collaboration from the Customer, Sales, and Engineering
- Oversee the launch of first run production orders when a sales opportunity is won
- Provide timely, accurate and useful support to Sales, Customer Service, and Engineering to achieve organizational goals
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates or Technical Degree in Engineering Technology a minimum; Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Experience in customer-facing role is required
- Project Management experience preferred
- Must possess active listening and effective questioning skills to get to the root of the problem
- Prior experience in troubleshooting with the ability to understand complex problems
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to flex communication style for various personality types
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and manage a changing workload
- Must possess the desire, discipline and capability for continuous improvement in job performance
- Must be a team player, comfortable in a highly collaborative position
- Proficiency with common business software; MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required; Experience working with an ERP system and Salesforce.com is a plus