A Look Into the Past
Making a Long Story Short
John Reichwein and Joe Kochevar founded Revcor in Chicago, Illinois. They relocated the young, successful company 40 miles northwest of Chicago to Carpentersville, Illinois in 1954. As Revcor grew, both organically and through acquisition, the Carpentersville facility underwent six expansions, and now occupies over 300,000 square feet. Revcor’s headquarters and manufacturing operations remain at this location.
To better serve our customers, a second manufacturing plant was opened in Juarez, Mexico. In 2006, the Juarez plant was relocated further south in Mexico to Reynosa, where it remains in operation today.
Mr. Reichwein's son, John Jr., joined Revcor in 1976. John Jr. was appointed President in 1984, assumed the role of CEO upon his father's death in 1998, and now serves as the company's Chairman of the Board. John Jr. is dedicated to growing Revcor's business by maximizing the value Revcor provides to its customers.